[Interest] SSL & Let's Encrypt certificate expiration

Christophe Thomas oxygen77.ct at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:28:17 CEST 2021

I can't reproduce the issue, only maitai (and some users) does, we'll check
the status of his ca cert.

one trick is that we had to provide the openssl lib with our soft in order
to work on some of our users setup. So we might relly in our app on a
different openssl version than the one installed, making the test with
openssl binary useless I guess.

Regards,

Christophe