[Interest] SSL & Let's Encrypt certificate expiration

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Oct 5 21:41:10 CEST 2021

On Tuesday, 5 October 2021 12:28:17 PDT Christophe Thomas wrote:
> one trick is that we had to provide the openssl lib with our soft in order
> to work on some of our users setup. So we might relly in our app on a
> different openssl version than the one installed, making the test with
> openssl binary useless I guess.

This OpenSSL library you're providing, where is it loading certificates on-
demand from? Or is it? You may have misconfigured the path to search
certificates from when you built it.

Please check if this issue affects only the users using the library you
shipped or if it affects the users using the system provided library.