[Interest] OSX security – allow dialogue

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sat Oct 9 22:08:20 CEST 2021

P.S.: see below – in that regard I compiled the camera example (Qt6.2) and ran it via clicking on the app icon (rather than running it from the console which per se has cam access). Also here it did not ask for allowing cam access and then the app crashed. Can anyone reconstruct this ?

--
http://www.carot.de