[Interest] bulding Qt from git

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sat Oct 23 22:34:24 CEST 2021

> Known issue. It's not all good. Please search up for the error.

Thanks – just checked the CMakeError.log:

--------
Checking whether the ASM compiler is GNU using "--version" did not match "(GNU assembler)|(GCC)|(Free Software Foundation)":
Apple clang version 12.0.0 (clang-1200.0.32.29)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin
--------

Looks like I have to install the GNU assembler – please correct if I am somehow  mistaken.

Best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de