[Interest] Ashamed bug :)

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Sat Sep 4 22:04:29 CEST 2021

> So please don't tell us something is easy and we should be ashamed of not
> having done it, if one has yet to attempt.

This is all about very different expectations (or maybe perceptions?) of quality. Again.
We had these discussion many, many, *sigh*, many times before. *cough*roland*cough*

I guess Alexander would be ashamed or embarassed if one of his products had an bug that
has been reported but not fixed after five years. For Qt on the other hand this seems to
be totally normal.

I don't think this thread can come to an end. Surely not by writing harsh posts. If
Alexander has higher quality requirements than Qt provides and does not want to
contribute, maybe he should consider if he is using the proper framework for his
project(s).

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner