[Interest] Ashamed bug :)

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Sep 6 02:17:59 CEST 2021

On Sunday, 5 September 2021 15:05:08 PDT BeneschTech LLC wrote:
>  Dont like the way it interfaces with your
> application? Change it.  Report the bug of course, but telling people they
> should be ashamed is pretty juvenile. I bet any one of us could dig through
> your code and find the same or worse.

Given enough time, sure. Of course, few people will have the time to do it,
when they have other priorities. Some may also not be interested in taking the
time.

That's fine. No one here is claiming that you HAVE to contribute in order to
get your bugs fixed.

Bringing it to the attention people who can fix it is sometimes enough.

Just don't claim it's easy and we should be ashamed of not having done it yet.