[Interest] Build Issues with QT 5.12.11

BeneschTech LLC chris at beneschtech.com
Tue Sep 7 01:19:24 CEST 2021

Hi all,

My setup is as follows:
CentOS 7 - Latest
devtoolset-10 (gcc-10.2, et. al)
llvm-toolset-7.0 (for clang / doc)

When building QT 5.12.11 from source, I get 2 fatal errors in the
qtlocation, but it is in a third party directory, mapbox.  They are easy to
fix, one needs #include <stdexcept> and the other stdint.h included.

I would be happy to make a pull request (I assume this happens in later
versions as well), but since it is third party source code I am not sure
about the process for that.  I am building open source for testing locally,
but I work for a company with a commercial license.  I usually just fix it
myself and move on, but curious as to how to contribute to make it go
smoother for others.

--
Chris Benesch
BeneschTech, LLC