[Interest] Build Issues with QT 5.12.11

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Sep 7 04:01:14 CEST 2021

On Monday, 6 September 2021 16:19:24 PDT BeneschTech LLC wrote:
> I would be happy to make a pull request (I assume this happens in later
> versions as well)

Probably not. That's the kind of thing that gets fixed when the compilers
become available. Those of us who develop using the bleeding edge (like me)
fix them as soon as we see the issues. You're compiling with a version of GCC
that didn't exist when Qt 5.12 was first released.

That said, a contribution to 5.12 is welcome.