[Interest] Qt 6 is much more faster to compile from source

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Thu Sep 9 13:29:31 CEST 2021

Thiago,

My feedback was completely based on feeling (not actual metrics) and yesterday I have realised by feeling was driven by a release only build.

When build for release and debug, the build time is incredibly longer.

After looking at your metrics it does seem that build Qt was even quicker before.

I feel bit stupid now! :D

Best,

Nuno