[Interest] List traffic disappearing?

Dan Allen dan at jerber.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 21:27:10 CEST 2021

Roland,

Not trying to side with anyone here, but this just got me wondering and
I'd like to know the answer. From what you have said below and in
several different medical companies.

My question, did Qt ever claim it was safe for use in such devices?
Especially devices that are life critical?

And also, are the device manufacturers not ultimately responsible for
ensuring a device is safe?

I was always of the assumption there were compilers, software libraries
etc that were medical device safe.

Apologies if these questions are stupid, I'm not a medical device
expert. They came more from a personal concern as some of the things you
state sound scary to me.