[Interest] [Qt iOS - QTBUG-101568] Application takes several seconds to become responsive depending on the number of items in scene

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Apr 12 13:28:40 CEST 2022

I noticed that since some time iOS apps are really slow in debug mode
(not only at startup), but run fast in release mode (with compiler on)
(5.15.7 - will use 5.15.9 soon)

BTW: I never have situations where per ex at start-of-app a repeater
creates many objects, normaly first page the user will see is a
LoginPage or a HomePage with less objects
follow-up Pages are loaded most times using Loader
ekke