[Interest] [Qt iOS - QTBUG-101568] Application takes several seconds to become responsive depending on the number of items in scene

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Tue Apr 12 13:40:22 CEST 2022

Ekke,

Thanks for your reply.

While many apps are just text, some images, and are divide in several pages, our apps have hundreds of controls in the front page. Using loaders is also not always an options as loaders can take too much time to load depending on its contents, which is also not pleasant for UX.

I don’t have a easy way of telling how many items are in the image below, but it should be several thousands of items loaded at startup, but one thing I’m sure, it is not a problem in windows, osx and android.

Regards,

Nuno