[Interest] QML issues after deployment

Ulf Hermann ulf.hermann at qt.io
Tue Apr 26 21:30:59 CEST 2022

Hi,

> just lately I started integrating QML features into my Qt6 app
> (related to web browsing). This works fine so far, however, after
> deployment via macdeployqt I receive this error upon bootup:
>
> module "QtQml.WorkerScript" is not installed

There can be many reasons for this. The most likely one is that the
macOS deployment tooling doesn't see the dependency between QtQml and
QtQml.WorkerScript. You may be able to work around it by explicitly
importing QtQml.WorkerScript somewhere. Can you please create a minimal
example project and post a bug report at https://bugreports.qt.io ?

best regards,
Ulf