[Interest] QML issues after deployment

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Wed Apr 27 09:10:36 CEST 2022

Hello Ulf,

I basically ported the QML based QtWebBrowser example app to Qt6, and as usual I expected macdeployqt to recognize all dependencies but this was not the case obviously (before deployment all is fine).

Meantime I figured that the actual Qt git snapshot has been updated already and I could take the working code from there.

However, if you as official Qt members are still interested in fixing this issue I can provide more info. Please let me know if this is the case.

Best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de