[Interest] debugging on Macintosh

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Apr 28 20:46:42 CEST 2022

This happened to a colleague (sort of). He could debug one executable but not any of the other ones. We tried QtCreator 4.x, 6.x and 7.x. What we finally did was move his QtCreator configuration directory to the side and relaunch QtCreator. That seemed to fix it. Seems like a sledge hammer but it did work.

--
Mike Jackson