[Interest] Official linuxdeployqt ?

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:17:40 CEST 2022

I think that an optimal solution (and a pretty fit for me) would be for
the linuxdeployqt to just deploy all the necessary files next to the
specified binary.

It's up to a developer what to do next with all the files.

Of course, linuxdeployqt can also support (optionally) any number of
various packages. But this should be optional and has a less priority to
implement.