[Interest] QT Creator consistency

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:06:05 CET 2022

Den lör 3 dec. 2022 kl 23:02 skrev Turtle Creek Software
<support at turtlesoft.com>:

> It's good to have multiple ways to do common things.
>
> F2 is not great because I'm often leaned way back with right hand on mouse, and with
> left hand holding drink, snack, scratching or whatever. An extra click is faster then reaching to the keyboard.

I hear you man. Slowly slipping further down the chair, to the point I
cannot even reach the keyboard, is the absolute highlight of my work
day afternoon.

It's downright outrageous that the Qt Creator team dare move a menu
entry by several pixels, and then have the audacity to suggest using
the keyboard.

Frankly, that they don't include a free set of physical foot pedals
for the most common actions is just inexplicable.

Elvis