[Interest] QT Creator consistency

Turtle Creek Software support at turtlesoft.com
Sat Dec 3 23:01:00 CET 2022

It's good to have multiple ways to do common things.

F2 is not great because I'm often leaned way back with right hand on mouse,
and with
left hand holding drink, snack, scratching or whatever. An extra click is
faster then reaching to the keyboard.

BTW Follow Symbol Under Cursor does *not* go from source to header if you
double-clicked on the function first.
That changed a few updates ago.  It works properly if the text is not
selected.  Odd.
I probably do the double-click by habit left over from Xcode, Visual Studio
and/or CodeWarrior.

Actually, aside from temporal consistency, there's a lot to be said for
consistency between development apps also.
Casey McD