[Interest] Configuring Qt's built-in freetype ?

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 22:31:16 CET 2022

Well, I'm curious because to me it absolutely is the opposite.
Top is grayscale AA, bottom is subpixel.
The lines look so much more definite and contrasted to me, for instance the
0:00.000 is a blurry mess without sub-pixel AA.
You really prefer the top one on that screenshot ?

[image: huh.png]

Jean-Michaël Celerier
*cto* ossia.io | *consulting inquiries* celtera.dev | *personal*
jcelerier.name
t: +336 81 31 53 08