[Interest] Is there a good alternative to the QML Controls in Qt6 for native desktop integration purposes?

coroberti coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:27:10 CET 2022

Hi Mark,
The initial dev is slower when using Widgets,
but with less bugs and more robustness, it could be worth doing it,
and at the end of the day, it is even time-saving.

The Qt apps on the desktop platforms you mentioned look very native with
Widgets.

There are many tips and ready solutions for Widgets you can find on the web
to cut the time for the initial development.

Kind regards,
Robert Iakobashvili