[Interest] Is there a good alternative to the QML Controls in Qt6 for native desktop integration purposes?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:31:33 CET 2022

On 24/02/2022 17:38, Volker Hilsheimer wrote:
> how can we make it easier, or more fun, or more motivating to contribute to Qt, and to help with making things better?

Removing the Contribution License Agreement and releasing your LTS
versions of Qt as open source instead of making them closed source and
proprietary would be a good start.

I have contributed code to quite a few project over the years, except
Qt, because of the CLA. Now it's even less likely as Qt become hostile
to open source projects.