[Interest] macOS: troubles using my own CA

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:19:25 CEST 2022

Yes, I've removed my own OpenSSL libraries built for macOS and Qt 6.3.0
switched to SecureTransport and also started to show that message.

So:

Qt 5.12 : uses SecureTransport ALWAYS.

Qt 6.3 : defaults to OpenSSL, if available. Falls back to
SecureTransport if not.

So. Is there a way to force Qt 5.12 to use OpenSSL instead of
SecureTransport? :) I've tried googling but did not find answer.