[Interest] Qt5.15 from source on centOS 7

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot at gmx.net
Sun Jun 19 09:49:34 CEST 2022

Hej Mike and Simon,

allright – although I successfully (conventionally) installed a more recent gcc on my centOS 7 I ran into further trouble with the actual Qt5.15 compilation. Now I brought all back to centOS defaults including gcc4.8 and Qt5.9.

As suggested by you I will now give it a try with the Developer Toolset and get back later.

Thanks and best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de