[Interest] Use Lightning-Browser in my Qt Android application

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:00:02 CET 2022

Hello,

I have a simple |Qt QML| application for |Android|. It uses some
additional code written in |Java|.

There is open-source web browser for |Android| written using |Kotlin|:
Lightning-Browser <https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser>.
I would like to use it as built-in web browser (with some custom
modifications) inside of my application.
And I know that it's possible: there are some real apps in |Google Play|
already doing it.

I suspect it's not a very hard task for an experienced programmer. But
I'm not.

Can you guys please point me to some generic directions (steps) on how
to perform this task?