[Interest] Could NOT find Qt6WebSockets trying to compile Qt 6.2.6 (Ubuntu 22.04)

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Mon Jan 9 21:36:33 CET 2023

We are actually using the commercial license. I downloaded the source
package and am trying to build (and package) it internally so we can
include it in various environments (docker images, say).
I'm just following the official docs, and had no reason to not use the
`qt-eveywhere-src` source package.