[Interest] Could NOT find Qt6WebSockets trying to compile Qt 6.2.6 (Ubuntu 22.04)

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Tue Jan 10 02:49:45 CET 2023

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 7:10 PM Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
wrote:

The reason is what I stated: the qt-everywhere package is not as
> well-tested
> as the individual modules that compose it. The modules are tested on a
> daily
> basis by the CI. The everywhere package is not.

Yes, I understand what you are saying. But given that `qt-everywhere` is
published even as one of the commercially available packages, I expect it
to be supported (especially: tested) appropriately. I have filed
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-109973.

Thanks,