[Interest] What is the right way of creating a static lib that has qml resources with cmake?

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Mon Jan 16 09:05:48 CET 2023

Good morning Ulf,

Ok, so this this the news Qt 6 / CMake approach to things and we can’t avoid it right?

However, as it is, its buggy. I will upload my last week example to https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-110110 <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-110110>

Because I’ve been struggling with this for days without having success. I’ve also shared this example with another top level Qt developer who couldn’t figure it out as well. I’ve only tested on Mac so far. At the time being this is a full blocker.

Thanks for your help and insights.

Have an excellent week!

Best regards,

Nuno