[Interest] Installer problems

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:45:22 CEST 2023

To be honest, I've been experiencing a similar issue for the past several
weeks, but the timeouts were mainly during repo refresh. After a couple of
retries, it worked again, and visiting download.qt.io in the browser also
worked without timeouts, so I always thought this was some problem on my
end. It also happened on different machines.

Cheers
Dmitriy