[Interest] Centering camera on bounding volume change in Qt3D

Maxime Roussin-Bélanger maxime.roussinbelanger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 22:38:30 CET 2023

Hi there,

Despite searching through the documentation, I couldn't find a solution to
my problem. I have a 3D scene, and I am trying to center the camera when
the bounding volume of the scene changes. Essentially, if an entity's
width/height/depth changes and/or when I add a new entity, I would like the
camera to remain pointed at the center of the bounding sphere. Do you have
any suggestions or resources that may help achieve this? I need some sort
of signal I guess?

If something in the Private API can be helpful, I might bind on this, but I
would rather not.

Thanks,
Max