[Interest] Continued past failed assertions with MSVC

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Tue May 9 03:33:27 CEST 2023

Hi Thiago,

I rarely use Ignore - usually, I would temporarily comment out the
assertion and rerun.

What I find much more annoying is that after clicking Retry and
debugging the environment, I cannot then ignore the error - rewind the
stack back to the asserting routine and continue from the next statement
- I use Visual Studio.  A quick google shows some workarounds, I'll
investigate those.

Tony