[Interest] Continued past failed assertions with MSVC

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:33:04 CEST 2023

Yes, it's a horrible dialogue and it must be eliminated once and forever.

The most ugly thing coming from it is that it changes the way app works.
It executes additional event loop in those regions of code where it's
not supposed to happen. This can bring additional bugs and/or change an
apps' behavior on its own.

For me, it never helps to debug app. It interferes instead.