[Interest] SVG is loaded with invalid dimensions on some machines

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 06:16:36 CEST 2024

Hello,

A few of our users have issues with UI rendering. We SVG sprite to display
some elements of our UI. This SVG has a size specified in it (93x456). And
of course we rely on it. The issue is that sometimes it's loaded with
116x570 size due to some unknown reason. So it's like a different image and
we can't use such a sprite properly anymore.

What can be the cause of that? I've attached this sprite image.