[Interest] qt_add_qml_module() RESOURCES vs qt_add_resources()

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Feb 13 15:07:47 CET 2024

Am 13.02.24 um 14:52 schrieb Nils Jeisecke:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 2:41 PM ekke <ekke at ekkes-corner.org> wrote:
>> thx. But it's not the prefix. If I add images.qrc and data-assets.qrc to
>> the executable, it's working.
> If cmake policy QTP0001 is set to new, the resource prefix defaults to
> "/qt/qml/", so your previous URIs won't work.
>
> Did you check the generated qrc file for paths?
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

the .qrc are ok with pathes. per ex: "qrc:/images/..." finds the
requested image

QTP0001 is not set to new, because I cannot easy change my file
structure. (have 20 mobile business apps ported to 6.6 - some grown over
6+ years ;-)

think the best is, I create a Bugreport together with a small demo app.
current work done with 6.6. Before reporting an issue, will test with
6.7 beta2 next days. before this, have to finish my QMake-CMake for iOS
;-) Android done :)

ekke