[Interest] Touch frozen in Qt 5.15.9

Axel Spoerl axel.spoerl at qt.io
Wed Feb 21 10:21:50 CET 2024

Hi Poonam,

The issue I mentioned is not fixed in 5.15. Touch improvements made in Qt 6 can’t be pinned to a single patch.

Sorry for not providing better news.

Cheers
Axel

On 19 Feb 2024, at 12:34, Poonam Sangale <sanglepoonam123 at gmail.com> wrote:

Sie erhalten nicht oft eine E-Mail von sanglepoonam123 at gmail.com. Erfahren Sie, warum dies wichtig ist<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Hi Axel,

Thank you for your response. Are touch-related issues fixed in the latest Qt 5.15.16?

Can you share the patch for 5.15.9 to fix touch related issues?

Regards, Poonam