[Interest] When running our Qt 6 application on a AMD RX 7600 shaders file to load

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Tue Jun 25 16:19:19 CEST 2024

Hi,

I’m having an issue. I’m pretty sure this will be a basic one.

I’m rewriting VS - Visual Synthesizer to Qt 6. VS consists in a set of frag shaders that are layered to compose a visual scene that reacts to music

There is a factory bank with several of this shaders. With Qt 6 we are still using OpenGL for previous compatibility but the shaders are being compiled to qsb.

It is working on Apple Silicon, Windows PC with Intel Card, NVIDIA card but with an AMD card it is saying:

failed to build graphics pipeline state
failed to link shader program: error: fail to build reflection info

Am I missing something? Maybe during the shader compilation to qsb?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Nuno Santos