[Interest] Error when configuring Qt 6.X.Y to build from source on Windows with -openssl-linked

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Wed Jun 26 17:11:00 CEST 2024

Alexander,

Thanks for your reply.

In the meantime I have realised that the OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR was actually wrong due to unzipping a folder that created another folder with the same name inside of it.

However I have deleted the cmake cache file and the problem remains. I have even used the command:

git submodule foreach --recursive "git clean -dfx" && git clean -dfx

And ran configure again and the problem persists, now with the correct path.

Am I missing something?

Another issue is that when I try to compile a project from the examples with this custom kit I always have an error related with OPENSSL. Is there anything else I need to do in this specific case?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Nuno