[Interest] Support for deployment on iOS 17 devices ?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Fri May 24 15:42:39 CEST 2024

Hi,

sorry - have overlooked this sentence.
All my physical IOS devices are still on 16.6.1 ;-)

just googled and found out, that also Flutter apps start Xcode to deploy
to physical ios 17 devices.
seems these limitations from Apple hinder Flutter Apps just like Qt Apps,
so there's no way yet

or have you found other frameworks with solutions to this problem ?

ekke