[Interest] Getting "really old" Qt sources

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun May 26 14:25:20 CEST 2024

Hi,

Qt have decided (in their wisdom?) to retire the sources of "really old" releases from their servers. I assume they're still available via git (including the mirrors on github, I hope) but I'm drawing a blank in checking out the "everywhere" source tree from the github:qt/qt5 repo. I can manage to check out the skeleton at the commit (tag) of interest (say, v5.3.2) but the actual sources aren't there.

Can anyone give me a vetted series of commands (the more compact the better :) ), please?

TIA,
R.