[Qt-l10n] Irish translation

Kevin Scannell kscanne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:28:05 CEST 2010

I'm the main Irish language translator for KDE (language code "ga").

For a while I've been translating the Qt strings that are made
available through KDE's localization framework, but there's now talk
that those will be removed and we should translate Qt directly,
"upstream".

I've read this page
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/pages/QtLocalization

A few questions:
(1) can someone confirm there's no one else working on my language already?
(2) if I do complete the translations will they definitely be
integrated into Qt's source?
(3) where is the copyright form I need to submit before contributing?

Thanks
Kevin