[Qt-l10n] Irish translation

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Fri Aug 13 18:52:24 CEST 2010

hi,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 06:28:05PM +0200, ext Kevin Scannell wrote:
> I'm the main Irish language translator for KDE (language code "ga").
>
> (1) can someone confirm there's no one else working on my language already?

to my best knowledge, there is nobody. welcome on board. :-)

> (2) if I do complete the translations will they definitely be
> integrated into Qt's source?

yes, unless somebody can plausibly claim that your translation is bogus.
the qt translation needs to be complete, except that you may skip the
entire xmlpatterns module if you wish to. the qt tool translations are
optional, but should be complete if provided.

> (3) where is the copyright form I need to submit before contributing?

http://qt.nokia.com/merge_requests/agreement/
you will be automatically prompted to accept it when you do the first
merge request.

regards