[Qt-l10n] Translation of the Qt documentation in French

Thibaut Cuvelier dourouc05 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:26:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

We are proud to show you that we managed to translate quite a large part of
the Qt doc (4.6) in French. The result is available here:
http://www.developpez.com/redirect/123

This job has been done by the Qt team of Developpez.com, one of the largest
French-speaking developers community.

If there is anybody here who wants to join us in this effort, you can
contact us. If you want to host the translation of your doc in your language
and yet do not know how to achieve some technical details, I can also answer
you (but I won't be able to provide you with a hosting, of course).

Thibaut Cuvelier
Responsable de la rubrique Qt et de l'h├ębergement des projets de
Developpez.com
http://qt.developpez.com
http://projets.developpez.com