[Localization] [Qt-creator] I’ve translated QT Creator in Italian

Daniele daniele at systems.it
Tue Sep 10 15:28:38 CEST 2013

Hi to everyone,

I've translated in Italian the message file qt_XX.qm (that I've
attached) and I want donate it and to allow its inclusion inside the
official version.

I’m using QT Creator 2.4.1 revision 8cd370e163

Please contact me, I feel bad to have this translation only for my
personal use or for GoldenDict users (I’m the official Italian
translator for GoldenDict sw dictionnary).

Abut translation, I have to highlight that I started from an existing
translation (made for KDE) and I’ve completed:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/it/message/qt/kdeqt.po?view=markup

I thing that the licence of this file is the LGPL 2.1:
http://www.kde.org/community/history/qtissue.php

Someone can please explain me if it is possible to use that translation?
Consider that I've start using the KDE translation only that I had
already translated 50-60% of the strings.

Please let me know your suggestions and comments.

Thanksss
Ciaoo
Daniele Di Pisa

Some info from the KDE translation:

# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Leonardo Finetti <finex at finex.org>, 2007.
# Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at cirulla.net>, 2007, 2008.
# Pino Toscano <toscano.pino at tiscali.it>, 2008.