[Localization] Qt5.3 string freeze

RÅ«dolfs Mazurs rudolfs.mazurs at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:36:54 CEST 2014

Hi,

2014.05.06. 05:03 +0000, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> And if you setup is OK just git push
> ssh://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtbase HEAD:refs/for/release

thanks for the pointer. After putting information from several sources,
the command that worked was:

git push ssh://<user>@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt/qttranslations
HEAD:refs/for/release

I think this string should be added to localization wiki [0], because
contribution guidelines [1] expect intimate knowledge of qt git setup,
which is expected form developer, but can be confusing for translators.

2014.05.06. 11:02 +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
>"failed" is no useful problem report.
I was so sure the "git push" command was obviously wrong, that any
detailed error report wouldn't add anything useful.

[0] https://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Localization
[1] https://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contribution-Guidelines