[Localization] Catalan translation for Qt

Josep Ma. Ferrer txemaq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 22:34:32 CEST 2014

El 23-09-14, a les 20:13, Oswald va escriure:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 07:37:48PM +0200, Josep Ma. Ferrer wrote:
> > 	We, the Catalan KDE team, have translated Qt 5.3 to Catalan.
>
> excellent :)
>
> > 	We read that this was enough on some mailing list. Or do we need to pull
> >
> > the translations via Gerrit?
>
> the submission should happen via gerrit.
> please squash the commits, add appropriate attribution (including the
> mention that everybody agreed with the relicensing; git show 0cf314e6b57
> to see how), cherry-pick on top of 5.3 and push for/5.3.
>
> there is a plan b, but you won't find it much better, given that you
> apparently can handle git.
>
> > 	Thanks in advance,
> >
> > 	Josep Ma. Ferrer

I will abandon the current change (https://codereview.qt-
project.org/#/c/95606/) to solve the issues with a new change.

Now, I'm dealing with the new change. I added the new translated files (git add
-N <files>).

But, when i try to run make commit-ts to check in the files (as it's said in
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localization), the answer is:

$ make commit-ts
make: *** No rule to make target 'commit-ts'.  Stop.

Also, with "qmake":

$ /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/qmake commit-ts
Cannot find file: commit-ts.

It seem there isn't a commit-ts file. Do you know where can I find this file?

Thanks in advance,

Josep Ma. Ferrer