[Localization] Catalan translation for Qt

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Tue Sep 23 20:13:30 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 07:37:48PM +0200, Josep Ma. Ferrer wrote:
> 	We, the Catalan KDE team, have translated Qt 5.3 to Catalan.

excellent :)

> 	We read that this was enough on some mailing list. Or do we need to pull
> the translations via Gerrit?

the submission should happen via gerrit.
please squash the commits, add appropriate attribution (including the
mention that everybody agreed with the relicensing; git show 0cf314e6b57
to see how), cherry-pick on top of 5.3 and push for/5.3.

there is a plan b, but you won't find it much better, given that you
apparently can handle git.