[Localization] New localization project for Scottish Gaelic

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Mon Apr 10 15:19:09 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have just started translating MueScore, and it looks like some of the
button labels (like OK, Cancel, Apply etc.) might be provided directly
by the QT toolkit. So, if my assumption is correct, I'd like so start a
new translation project to get these out-of-the box UI elements localized.

We do not have the (wo)manpower at this time to do a full translation of
QT Linguist or QTCreator etc. though.

Language code: gd
Native name: Gàidhlig
English name: Scottish Gaelic

Where do I start? I'm an experienced localizer, so all I need is a
pointer to the file(s) to translate.

Thanks!

GunChleoc