[Localization] Installing newest beta/rc version with online installer

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:31:19 CEST 2017

I wanted to test the danish translation in Qt 5.9.0 so i download the
online installer can select to install Qt 5.9 Beta4 and that is fine.
But if i select Qt Creator in the same online installer it does not
contain the latest translation so i have to download Creator seperately
from http://download.qt.io/development_releases/qtcreator/4.3/4.3.0-rc1/
to get it with danish translation.

So my question is why is it not possible to install this newest version
from inside the online installer?
Is it because is it release candidate?

I see the online installer does not contain danish translation yet for
the installer it self. Are there any newer version of the online/offline
installer so i can test it with danish translation?