[Localization] Android message localisation

Samuel Gaist samuel.gaist at edeltech.ch
Fri Oct 20 23:47:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

A forum Qt user is getting trouble with untranslated message from the Android backend (https://forum.qt.io/topic/84340/) as it seems that more recent versions of the SDK are getting more picky and throw errors.

I took a look at the sources and there’s currently one message that is not translated. The solution would be to either provide translations
for all languages supported or add translatable="false" as property to the strings that are not fully translated.

The quick way would be to the later but I thought that since it’s one message, we might have enough time to translate it. Therefore I started the work here:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/209142

However I don’t know who I can assign the review to or if there’s a better way to fulfil that task. Any hint appreciated :)

Best regards,

Samuel