[Localization] Dutch qt translations?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Apr 12 16:22:07 CEST 2018

Hi List,

After a short discussion about why certain buttons appeared in english:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2018-April/042153.html

It appeared to me that Dutch/nl seems not to be translated?

Looking into my own Debian distro files, and on:

http://l10n-files.qt.io/l10n-files/

So my question is: is there somebody else doing this maybe?

I'm an active member of the QGIS project (qgis.org), early dutch QGIS
translator, and have been involved with setting up the translation of
documentation there.

Nothing on github (https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/) or so? So I could
do a Pull Request.
Happy to just download a (eg German) ts file and start of :-)

Please let me know the proper way to proceed.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde (duiv on #qgis on freenode)

Ps cross-posting as stated here: http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Localization