[Localization] Dutch qt translations?

Freek de Kruijf freekdekruijf at kde.nl
Sun Apr 15 15:49:04 CEST 2018

Op donderdag 12 april 2018 16:22:07 CEST schreef Richard Duivenvoorde:
> Hi List,
>
> After a short discussion about why certain buttons appeared in english:
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2018-April/042153.html
>
> It appeared to me that Dutch/nl seems not to be translated?
>
> Looking into my own Debian distro files, and on:
>
> http://l10n-files.qt.io/l10n-files/
>
> So my question is: is there somebody else doing this maybe?

I tried in 2014, but ran into problems I could not solve and did not really
look for support.

This what I have:
I have a folder Qt5.3 with sub folders gitroot, po and pot and a number of .ts
files, and a bash scripts, using curl, to download the .ts files and convert
these to .pot files. The folder po contains partly translated from .pot files
translated .po files, 39% is not translated and 15% is fuzzy when using
lokalize on this project. Apparently I did not manage to find a way to upload
the results, so left it on my disk and did not continue.

I have a faint notion about using gerrit to upload.

Recently I received an email about how to use gerrit, used in the LibreOffice
project. So that may give me some information on how to proceed with Qt.

--
vr.gr.

vertaler van KDE
Freek de Kruijf